- Bring your own Storage
- Be the sole owner of your data in any circumstance
- Integrate and Extend
- Build custom apps, integration with exisisting solutions
- On demand
- Forward your storage from on prem to cloud when you want
Bring the storage your love
Change your storage on the fly, be 100% agnostic
Kerberos Vault connects to the storage provider you love the most. When needed you can swap your storage on the fly. Next to that you can connect Keberos Vault to your own workflows. Build new apps, integrate solutions, build machine learning pipelines.
Bring your own cloud
Bring the storage that you want, and have full control
As an enterprise, one thing you don’t want, is to host your video surveillance recordings on someone else’s cloud. You need to bring your own storage, being it on premise using Minio or in the cloud AWS S3, GCP Storage, etc.
Extend and integrate applications
Having a stand alone solution doesn’t make any sense
Kerberos Vault ships Swagger API’s and integrates with message brokers such as Kafka and SQS. This allows you to leverage the power and scalability of Kubernetes enterprise, but build your own mobile, web or enterprise apps.
- Develop custom apps
- By leveraring the Kerberos Vault API and connecting to message brokers such as Kafka. You can infuse the data from Kerberos Vault into your own customised applications. No limitations.
- Integrate own solutions
- You can spread events into your IT landscape and/or use integration platforms such as Dell Boomi, IBM CIP, SAP CPI, Mulesoft and many more.
- Connect ML pipelines
- Bring Kerberos Enterprise and Kerberos Vault in the middle of your ML landscape. By connecting to Kerberos Vault, you can start processing all your video recordings in realtime.
- From edge to cloud
- Keep the irrelevant recordings at the edge and only forward the ones to the cloud, which are of interest. Chain multiple Kerberos Vaults and synchronise them only when needed.
- Multi location
- It's a best-practice to store your recordings close to the region they belong to. While growing your video landscape across the globe, latency becomes more and more important.
|Cluster installation||€ 0 / month|
- Kerberos Agent
- Start small and experience
- Scale cameras with Kubernetes
- High availability and Fail over
- Distributed and loadbalanced
- Kerberos Hub
- Camera monitoring and inventory
- Recording and livestreaming
- Grouping and fine grained access
- Tasks and notifications
Questions & answers
hub Where is my data hosted if i'm using the Kerberos Hub SAAS?
most common Is the Kerberos Enterprise Suite licensed?
most common Is the Kerberos Enterprise Suite only limited to video surveillance?
license Can I install the Kerberos Enterprise Suite in my own datacenter at the edge or private cloud?
Vault Is Kerberos Vault a license product?
Factory Is Kerberos Factory a license product?
Agent Can I use Kerberos Agent completely free of charge?
Roadmap Can I influence the development of the Kerberos ecosystem
Hub Can I install Kerberos Hub in my own datacenter?
Yes, Kerberos Hub can be installed anywhere where you want. We have a helm chart available for you to install the entire Kerberos Hub solution.
Please note that you will need to request a license to be able to download the appropriate container images and to access to the Kerberos Hub application..
Hub Can I integrate my own machine learning models into Kerberos Hub?
Hub What is the Kerberos Hub Pipeline about?
Hub Can I update the Kerberos Hub layout?
Agent Which cameras do you support?
Hub How is Kerberos Hub licensed?
Vault Can I store recordings in my own storage?
Enterprise Suite Is the Kerberos Enterprise Suite suite licensed per camera?
Vault Can I have Kerberos Vault in multiple regions to improve latency?
Yes, 100%. Within a single Kerberos Vault you can create multiple
providers. Each of those providers (AWS S3, GCP, Minio, Ceph, etc), might be stored in a different region.
Considering the agents locations, and the end users monitoring the recordings , you might need to store them in a closer region.
With Kerberos Hub you can assign a specific site to a Kerberos Vault, so the best latency can be guaranteed.
Agent What is the difference between Kerberos Agent and Kerberos Factory?
The answer is scale. Kerberos Agent is developed to be a minimal and low cost video management system accessible for everyone. A Kerberos Agent works great and our community loves it, but it doesn’t bring the scale you are looking for.
Due to this the Kerberos Enterprise suite was developed to provide the scaling factor. It builds further on the concept of the Kerberos Agent, but brings resiliency and scale through Kubernetes. It allows you to bring your own storage and ships a scalable UI to manage, monitor and scale your video analytics or surveillance landscape.
Hub Does Kerberos Agent has livestreaming capabilities?
Enterprise Suite Does the Kerberos Enterprise Suite run on K3S?
Sorry, no questions found
Try searching for a different phrase or use the topics filter to narrow your request. If you don’t find what you’re looking for..Contact us
- All the features and guides in one place
- Community Support
- Reach out to our Reddit community
- Enterprise Support
- We’re here 24/7 for your needs