- High availbility and fail over. We make sure you sleep well.
- Build for scale
- Supporting over thousands of IP cameras.
- Enterprise Support
- Surround yourself by experts in video surveillance.
Built for Enterprise needs
A solution that scales with your expectations
Kerberos Factory lifts the concept of Kerberos Agent to the next level. With deep integration into Kubernetes, it allows you to scale beyond the horizon. It breathes high availability, fail over and delivers a never seen scalability.
Video surveillance on Kubernetes
Kerberos Agents as deployments in your K8S cluster
A simple UI build on top of the Kubernetes API, allows you to schedule Kerberos Agents inside your Kubernetes cluster with just a couple of clicks. Updating and upgrading your agents is all done within a few seconds.
Kubernetes CLI and Graphana
Leveraging the entire toolset of Kubernetes
As Kerberos Factory is build on top of Kubernetes, it works 100% with the entire Kubernetes ecosystem and toolset.
You can use the tools you already master, such as the Kubernetes command line, prometheus grafana dashboards, nginx ingresses and much more.
IP Camera agnostic
Connect your RTSP and H.264 supported cameras
We do not rely on a set of IP camera vendors, we bring them all! No vendor lock in. Kerberos Enterprise adapts to your landscape. Kerberos Enterprise works with any H.264 supported RTSP stream.
- No longer worry about scaling your video surveillance landscape. Kerberos Enterprise is build on top of Kubernetes and allows you to attach the number of nodes your video landscape requires.
- High availability
- Connect multiple nodes to your clusters, and leverage the concept of Kubernetes deployments. Kerberos Enterprise makes sure your cameras are always on in any circumstance.
- Fail over
- If one of your nodes go offline, another node will take over the Kerberos agents. When one of your cameras go down you will be notified, and Kerberos will try to reasteblish a connection until it’s available.
|Cluster installation||€ 0 / month|
- Kerberos Vault
- On-premise and cloud storage
- Offline capabilities
- Extend with API’s and Message Brokers
- Machine learning integration
- Kerberos Hub
- Camera monitoring and inventory
- Recording and livestreaming
- Grouping and fine grained access
- Tasks and notifications
Questions & answers
hub Where is my data hosted if i'm using the Kerberos Hub SAAS?
most common Is the Kerberos Enterprise Suite licensed?
most common Is the Kerberos Enterprise Suite only limited to video surveillance?
license Can I install the Kerberos Enterprise Suite in my own datacenter at the edge or private cloud?
Vault Is Kerberos Vault a license product?
Factory Is Kerberos Factory a license product?
Agent Can I use Kerberos Agent completely free of charge?
Roadmap Can I influence the development of the Kerberos ecosystem
Hub Can I install Kerberos Hub in my own datacenter?
Yes, Kerberos Hub can be installed anywhere where you want. We have a helm chart available for you to install the entire Kerberos Hub solution.
Please note that you will need to request a license to be able to download the appropriate container images and to access to the Kerberos Hub application..
Hub Can I integrate my own machine learning models into Kerberos Hub?
Hub What is the Kerberos Hub Pipeline about?
Hub Can I update the Kerberos Hub layout?
Agent Which cameras do you support?
Hub How is Kerberos Hub licensed?
Vault Can I store recordings in my own storage?
Enterprise Suite Is the Kerberos Enterprise Suite suite licensed per camera?
Vault Can I have Kerberos Vault in multiple regions to improve latency?
Yes, 100%. Within a single Kerberos Vault you can create multiple
providers. Each of those providers (AWS S3, GCP, Minio, Ceph, etc), might be stored in a different region.
Considering the agents locations, and the end users monitoring the recordings , you might need to store them in a closer region.
With Kerberos Hub you can assign a specific site to a Kerberos Vault, so the best latency can be guaranteed.
Agent What is the difference between Kerberos Agent and Kerberos Factory?
The answer is scale. Kerberos Agent is developed to be a minimal and low cost video management system accessible for everyone. A Kerberos Agent works great and our community loves it, but it doesn’t bring the scale you are looking for.
Due to this the Kerberos Enterprise suite was developed to provide the scaling factor. It builds further on the concept of the Kerberos Agent, but brings resiliency and scale through Kubernetes. It allows you to bring your own storage and ships a scalable UI to manage, monitor and scale your video analytics or surveillance landscape.
Hub Does Kerberos Agent has livestreaming capabilities?
Enterprise Suite Does the Kerberos Enterprise Suite run on K3S?
Sorry, no questions found
Try searching for a different phrase or use the topics filter to narrow your request. If you don’t find what you’re looking for..Contact us
- All the features and guides in one place
- Community Support
- Reach out to our Reddit community
- Enterprise Support
- We’re here 24/7 for your needs